Great location on Rte. 49 in Constantia. Home was a restaurant and has been converted to a single-family home. Newer furnace & hot water tank with lots of updated plumbing. This House has many unique features. Stained glass windows, large wood plank floors throughout, and beautiful hand carved wood trim in the dining room. The entire house has a hard-wired fire alarm system. A very large horse barn sits to the back of this property with six stalls, lots of storage and a loft space. this barn is open to so many possibilities. A chicken coop is located in a section of the barn with access to a fenced in outside area for the chickens to run around. RV electrical hookups are also located on the property. Year-round stream flowing on the side of the yard. The options are limitless. Bring your creative ideas to this unique property.
Residential - Single Family, 2 Story
2,238 sq. ft
High Speed Internet Available,Sewer Connected,Water Connected
Detailed Room Information
- Main Level
- Dryer,Electric Water Heater,Gas Cooktop,Gas Oven,Gas Range,Microwave,Refrigerator,Washer
- Hardwood, Vinyl, Laminate, Varies
- Propane. Forced Air.
- Accessible Bedroom,Accessible Approach with Ramp.
- Additional Interior Features
- Breakfast Bar,Ceiling Fan(s),Separate/Formal Dining Room,Eat-in Kitchen,Pantry,Walk-In Pantry,Natural Woodwork,Bedroom on Main Level,Workshop
Exterior / Lot Features
- 0 Covered Parking Spaces.
- Metal, Aluminum
- Lot Dimensions
- Structural Condition
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Deck,Gravel Driveway,Propane Tank - Leased. Irregular Lot.
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price