What a lovely well maintained farmhouse, sitting on almost 33 acres of open and wooded land, this property has it all. Shimmering hardwood floors, ample living space, five copious sized bedrooms with the fifth one upstairs as the primary en-suite, full bath, and 2 dressing rooms. Downstairs has so much natural light streaming in with all updated windows, a sizable screened-in front porch and an inviting living room with built-in bookcases. The almost flat open fields and woods surrounds the property, and the wooded area has harvest-able timber on it. Also on the grounds, there is a lean-to that can be used for plows, tractor, 4 wheeler or even small animals if you wish. Ask for an enjoyable showing today, this won't last long.
Single Family, Farmhouse, Traditional, 2 Story
2,172 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Detailed Room Information
- Main Level
- Dryer,Dishwasher,Electric Water Heater,Gas Oven,Gas Range,Refrigerator,Washer
- Hardwood, Vinyl, Carpet, Varies
- Propane, Coal. Forced Air.
- Additional Interior Features
- Breakfast Bar,Separate/Formal Dining Room,Eat-in Kitchen,Separate/Formal Living Room,Home Office,Country Kitchen,Bedroom on Main Level,Bath in Master Bedroom
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. 0 Covered Parking Spaces.
- Structural Condition
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Gravel Driveway. Irregular Lot,Rural Lot,Secluded,Wooded.
Cash, Conventional, FHA, USDA Loan, VA Loan
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price