Here is the RANCH for you! If you are looking for one floor living this is it! You open the Front Door and you walk into a nice size Living Room. From the Living Room you can walk into your Master Suite with good size Bedroom and Full Bath with Tub. There is a spacious kitchen with Island and chairs, a Dining Area for a table and chairs and the convenience of your Washer and Dryer tucked in a nook at one end of the kitchen. You can walk out onto an Enclosed 3 Season Room to enjoy the view of the back yard. At the other end of the home it gives you a nice layout of another Main Full Bath also with a Tub and the other Bedroom. This Bedroom is great because it was two bedrooms and now one making it very roomy with a nice walk-in closet. The Basement has a Rec Room for family gatherings. Off the 3 Season Room you can enjoy sitting outside on a small deck with newer Composite Decking. Off the Driveway there is also an open side porch also with Composite Decking. Great detached two car garage and nice yard. Property being sold "as is". Put your finishing touches on this house and it will be your Forever Home!
Single Family, Ranch, Ranch, 1 Story
1,248 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Cable Available,Sewer Connected,Water Connected
Detailed Room Information
- Main Level
- Dryer,Exhaust Fan,Electric Oven,Electric Range,Microwave,Refrigerator,Range Hood,Washer
- Vinyl, Carpet, Varies
- Electric Heating. .
- Full,Partially Finished,Sump Pump
- Sliding Doors
- Additional Interior Features
- Ceiling Fan(s),Eat-in Kitchen,Separate/Formal Living Room,Kitchen Island,Sliding Glass Door(s),Bedroom on Main Level,Main Level Master
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. 0 Covered Parking Spaces.
- Lot Dimensions
- Structural Condition
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Blacktop Driveway. Residential Lot.
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price