This Unique property offers 2 acres that backs up to state land with hundreds of acres, close to Sylvan Beach and Oneida Lake's sandy beach! This home offers 4 bedrooms with master on the first floor, 3.5 baths, 1st floor laundry, country kitchen, large dining room, back covered deck and a covered side porch with a ramp for handicap accessibility. Plenty of room outside too with an abundance of privacy due to the state land! Large gazebo, blacktop circle drive, detached garage, workshop and an office space great for a home-based business. Marinas within walking distance, Less than 5 minutes to Sylvan Beach with entertainment, dinning, casinos, and a short drive to Oneida, the NYS thruway, Utica or Syracuse. Total sqft is actually closer to 2055, New roof installed this past July. The 1.5 car garage is heated and has power and water.
Single Family, Farmhouse, 2 Story
3 Full/1 Half
1,840 sq. ft
Yes - 1.5 spaces
Cable Available,Water Connected
Detailed Room Information
- Main Level
- Dishwasher,Gas Oven,Gas Range,Refrigerator
- Hardwood, Laminate, Carpet, Varies
- Attic Fan, Zoned
- Propane, Steam. .
- Crawl Space,Full,Partial,Sump Pump
- Accessible Approach with Ramp.
- Additional Interior Features
- Ceiling Fan(s),Dry Bar,Separate/Formal Dining Room,Separate/Formal Living Room,Home Office,Natural Woodwork,Window Treatments,High Speed Internet,Programmable Thermostat
Exterior / Lot Features
- 1.5 Garage Spaces. 0 Covered Parking Spaces.
- Metal, Asphalt, Shingle
- Lot Dimensions
- Structural Condition
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Blacktop Driveway,Balcony,Deck,Propane Tank - Leased,Private Yard,See Remarks. Agricultural,Other,Rural Lot,See Remarks.
Cash, Conventional, FHA, USDA Loan, VA Loan
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price