Welcome to this charming ranch home located in the village of Manlius and the Fayetteville-Manlius school district. This delightful home boasts 3 bedrooms and 2 full bathrooms, perfect for one-level living. The newer hardwood floors add a touch of sophistication and are easy to maintain. The attached, enclosed three season room is sure to impress. The fully fenced in yard, both in the front and back of the house, provide a private and secure space for you, your loved ones, and pets to enjoy. The backyard is the perfect place for outdoor gatherings, gardening, or simply relaxing in the sunshine on the back deck. Two large sheds with ample storage space are also situated in the backyard. This charming home includes newer central A.C., washer, dryer, oven, gas heater in master bedroom, and more. A 30 amp RV hookup outside the front entrance was also recently installed. This home is conveniently located down the road from local grocery stores, coffee shops, diners, restaurants, schools, a gym, and more! Don't miss out on the opportunity to make this wonderful ranch home your own!
Residential - Single Family, Ranch, Ranch, 1 Story
1,482 sq. ft
High Speed Internet Available,Sewer Connected,Water Connected
Fayetteville-Manlius Senior High
Detailed Room Information
- Main Level
- Dryer,Dishwasher,Exhaust Fan,Gas Cooktop,Gas Oven,Gas Range,Gas Water Heater,Refrigerator,Range Hood,Washer
- Hardwood, Tile, Ceramic Tile, See Remarks, Varies
- Central Air
- Gas Heat. Forced Air.
- Crawl Space
- Additional Interior Features
- Wet Bar,Cedar Closet(s),Ceiling Fan(s),Eat-in Kitchen,Separate/Formal Living Room,Other,See Remarks,Natural Woodwork,Bedroom on Main Level,Bath in Master Bedroom,Main Level Master
Exterior / Lot Features
- 0 Covered Parking Spaces.
- Asphalt, Shingle
- Lot Dimensions
- Structural Condition
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Blacktop Driveway,Deck,Fully Fenced,Private Yard,See Remarks. Flood Zone,Irregular Lot,Residential Lot.
Cash, Conventional, FHA, VA Loan
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price