This charming 4 BR, 2.5 BA home in the quaint hamlet of Richland has been well cared for. Some updates have been started & won't take much to finish off. The spacious kitchen & main floor living areas offer plenty of room for large families & entertaining guests. If you have ever considered a bed & breakfast here's your opportunity. The location is perfect for area tourists or sports enthusiasts who want to be close to the Salmon River, Redfield Reservoir, Lake Ontario or Tug Hill. The character of the original home remains & can be brought back to life with some TLC. Plenty of parking in the 2 car garage & newly paved driveway. There's an outdoor wood boiler for your efficient heat source. This is a must see to appreciate. Don't miss your opportunity.
Residential - Single Family, 2 Story
2 Full/1 Half
2,394 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Cable Available,High Speed Internet Available,Water Available
Pulaski Junior-Senior High
Detailed Room Information
- Main Level
- Exhaust Fan,Electric Oven,Electric Range,Electric Water Heater,Range Hood
- Hardwood, Tile, Varies
- Electric Heating, Propane, Wood. Baseboard, Hot Water.
- Exterior Entry,Partial,Walk-Up Access
- Additional Interior Features
- Ceiling Fan(s),Den,Separate/Formal Dining Room,Entrance Foyer,Eat-in Kitchen,Separate/Formal Living Room,Country Kitchen,Living/Dining Room,Natural Woodwork,Bedroom on Main Level
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. 0 Covered Parking Spaces.
- Asphalt, Shingle
- Lot Dimensions
- Structural Condition
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Blacktop Driveway,Private Yard,See Remarks. Rectangular.
The scores below measure the walkability of the address, access to public transit of the area and the convenience of using a bike on a scale of 1-100
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price