Cozy 3 bedroom Cape situated across from Cranberry Pond and a gorgeous view of Lake Ontario! Features include a large living room with hardwood floors, spacious eat-in kitchen with a large pantry, The heated rear sunroom(currently being used as an office) overlooks your private fenced in rear yard. Convenient 1st floor laundry/utility room, there is hookups for a half bath in the entry from the garage to the house, the second floor offers 3 nice size bedrooms and a modern full bathroom, Baseboard hot water heat, Updated 100 amp electrical service, new tear off roof, brick and stucco exterior, 1 car attached garage and blacktop driveway, You have access for both swimming and boating from the right-a-way. Come check it out!
Single Family, Cape Cod, 1 Story
1,247 sq. ft
Yes - 1 space
Grand View Heights
Cable Available,Sewer Connected,Water Connected
Detailed Room Information
- Main Level
- Appliances Negotiable,Gas Oven,Gas Range,Gas Water Heater,Refrigerator
- Hardwood, Ceramic Tile, Varies
- Gas Heat, Electric Heating. Baseboard, Hot Water.
- Crawl Space
- Additional Interior Features
- Ceiling Fan(s),Eat-in Kitchen,Separate/Formal Living Room,Other,Pantry,See Remarks,Natural Woodwork
Exterior / Lot Features
- 1 Garage Spaces. 0 Covered Parking Spaces.
- Stucco, Brick
- Asphalt, Shingle
- Lot Dimensions
- Structural Condition
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Blacktop Driveway,Fence,Private Yard,See Remarks. Rectangular,Residential Lot,Views.
Cash, Conventional, FHA, USDA Loan, VA Loan
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price