Why Wait When You Can Build Equity Now!? This Home Has So Much Potential - Great Bones - Just Needs Cosmetics!! One Owner Home (Built in 1972) is a 3+ Bedroom Split with New Roof (4 years), 2 Full Baths, Family Room, Den/Office or Possible 4th Bedroom on Lower Level, and Freshly Painted Through Out! Slider in Family Room to Beautiful Large Backyard with Patio. Open Kitchen with Recessed Lighting, and Multiple Windows - So Nice and Bright. Extra Deep 2 Car Garage. This Home Will Move Quickly - So See It Soon! Delayed Negotiations Until Wednesday 3/22 at 3 pm. Please Allow 24 Hours for Offer Review.
Residential - Single Family, 3+ Story, 1 Story
1,816 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Empire Manor Sec 06
Cable Available,High Speed Internet Available,Sewer Connected,Water Available
Detailed Room Information
- In Basement
- Dryer,Dishwasher,Disposal,Gas Oven,Gas Range,Gas Water Heater,Refrigerator,Washer
- Ceramic Tile, Vinyl, Carpet, Varies
- Central Air
- Gas Heat. Forced Air.
- Sliding Doors
- Additional Interior Features
- Den,Eat-in Kitchen,Separate/Formal Living Room,Country Kitchen,Sliding Glass Door(s),Programmable Thermostat
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. 0 Covered Parking Spaces.
- Wood, Vinyl
- Lot Dimensions
- Structural Condition
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Blacktop Driveway. Residential Lot.
Cash, Conventional, FHA, VA Loan
The scores below measure the walkability of the address, access to public transit of the area and the convenience of using a bike on a scale of 1-100
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price