Welcome to this meticulous 4 bedroom 2 bath home nestled on a quiet city street. Love old charm? Check out the beautiful hardwood flooring throughout this home and the original dark wood doors on every room. This home offers ample space for a growing family or entertaining guest. The first floor features a spacious living room, dining room , large bright kitchen, 2 bedrooms, and 1 full bath. The second story includes 2 bedrooms and 1 full bath. Additionally the second story offers a kitchen space and living room area, perfect for an in law suite. Don’t miss the full attic that can be finished into additional living space. The full basement offers a work shop, laundry and additional area for rec room. Summer is right around the corner, let the large backyard accommodate your summer gatherings great with space for activities. Don’t miss out on this lovely city home. Schedule your showing today!
Single Family, 2 Story
2,016 sq. ft
Yes - 1 space
Sewer Connected,Water Connected
Detailed Room Information
- In Basement
- Dryer,Dishwasher,Gas Oven,Gas Range,Gas Water Heater,Refrigerator,Washer
- Hardwood, Vinyl, Carpet, Varies
- Gas Heat, Steam. Radiant.
- Exterior Entry,Full,Walk-Up Access
- Additional Interior Features
- Separate/Formal Dining Room,Living/Dining Room,Second Kitchen,Bedroom on Main Level
Exterior / Lot Features
- 1 Garage Spaces. 0 Covered Parking Spaces.
- Lot Dimensions
- Structural Condition
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Blacktop Driveway,Patio. Residential Lot.
Cash, Conventional, FHA, VA Loan
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price