Welcome to this delightful home on a quiet, friendly street in Eastwood. Traditional woodwork, original glass doorknobs, and hardwood floors are complemented by the updated baths and kitchen. The spacious living room with fireplace and built in bookshelves connects to the formal dining room. Four bedrooms is accommodating. The large, partially finished basement (approx. 400 sf) provides plenty of heated space for workout equipment and hobbies during the winter months. Outdoor patio for relaxation. For comfort and energy savings, the current owners have installed closets, energy efficient windows, wall and attic insulation, high efficiency furnace, custom-made ductwork, on demand water heater, 200 amp electrical panel, sidewalk, and more.
Single Family, Bungalow, Cape Cod, 2 Story
1,560 sq. ft
Yes - 1 space
Cable Available,Sewer Connected,Water Connected
Detailed Room Information
- In Basement
- Dryer,Dishwasher,Exhaust Fan,Electric Oven,Electric Range,Disposal,Gas Water Heater,Microwave,Refrigerator,Range Hood,Tankless Water Heater,Washer
- Hardwood, Ceramic Tile, Carpet, Varies
- Central Air
- Gas Heat. Forced Air.
- Full,Partially Finished
- Additional Interior Features
- Separate/Formal Dining Room,Separate/Formal Living Room,Home Office,Natural Woodwork,Window Treatments,Bedroom on Main Level,Programmable Thermostat
Exterior / Lot Features
- 1 Garage Spaces. 0 Covered Parking Spaces.
- Metal, Aluminum
- Lot Dimensions
- Structural Condition
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Blacktop Driveway,Play Structure,Patio. Residential Lot.
Cash, Conventional, FHA, VA Loan
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price