Looking for a cozy cape with loads of charm? Well, look no further! This beautiful Cape-Cod is ready and waiting for you to just unpack and enjoy! Gorgeous primary suite spans the entire second floor level...beautiful full bath and spacious walk-in closet are yours to enjoy! The kitchen has been completed updated and include beautiful newer appliances. Hardwood flooring adorns the living room, dining room and lower bedrooms. You'll love sitting out on the light-filled enclosed front porch! The basement is great for storage and the laundry area includes the 2015 washer/dryer set. Outside you'll find a fully fenced yard, gorgeous stamped concrete patio and detached garage with workshop area. Updates include: Most vinyl windows, furnace and air conditioning unit (2015), electric service, roof (2013), hot water tank (2013). Showings delayed until Friday, September 10, 2021 at 9:00 a.m. Delayed Negotiations until 12:00 pm on Tuesday, September 14, 2021.
Single Family, Bungalow, Cape Cod, 2 Story
1,356 sq. ft
Yes - 1.5 spaces
Bierbrauer & Moreys
Cable Available,Sewer Connected,Water Connected
Detailed Room Information
- In Basement
- Dryer,Dishwasher,Disposal,Gas Oven,Gas Range,Gas Water Heater,Microwave,Refrigerator,Washer
- Hardwood, Tile, Laminate, Varies
- Central Air
- Gas Heat. Forced Air.
- Additional Interior Features
- Ceiling Fan(s),Separate/Formal Dining Room,Natural Woodwork,Bedroom on Main Level,Bath in Master Bedroom,Programmable Thermostat
Exterior / Lot Features
- 1.5 Garage Spaces. 0 Covered Parking Spaces.
- Stucco, Stone, Vinyl
- Lot Dimensions
- Structural Condition
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Blacktop Driveway,Fully Fenced. Cul-De-Sac,Near Public Transit,Rectangular,Residential Lot.
Cash, Conventional, FHA, VA Loan
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price