Absolutely amazing ranch located in the outer Southern Valley section of Syracuse. Make no mistake you'll feel as though your in the country with the peaceful setting to this homestead! This 3 bedroom, 2 full bath raised ranch has 1,328 sq ft of living space on the main level plus another 800+ sq ft on lower level. There have many updates to this wonderful home over the years and you'll appreciate the country style kitchen with breakfast bar, glaring hardwoods, spacious bathrooms, bedrooms with useful closet space and organization. Finished lower level has multi purposes. Newer AC unit, pellet stove and fireplace insert for some real warmth. Tranquil wooded setting is refreshing, quiet-private. Expansive yard includes a platform deck off the back of the home with plenty of room for any occasion. The private driveway leads to an area atop that is great for extra vehicles or parking the camping trailer. Underneath garage is extra wide/deep w/ easy access into home. Large outdoor shed useful for all the yard tools. Home is minutes from Community Upstate, short commute to downtown, SU and not far from all your conveniences. Delayed showings begin 9/6. You'll appreciate this home!
Single Family, Raised Ranch, 1 Story
1,328 sq. ft
Yes - 1 space
High Trl Valley Homestead
Cable Available,High Speed Internet Available,Sewer Connected,Water Connected
Detailed Room Information
- In Basement
- Dryer,Dishwasher,Gas Oven,Gas Range,Gas Water Heater,Microwave,Refrigerator,Washer
- Hardwood, Ceramic Tile, Laminate, Carpet, Varies
- Central Air
- Gas Heat. Forced Air.
- Accessible Doors.
- Additional Interior Features
- Breakfast Bar,Entrance Foyer,Separate/Formal Living Room,Country Kitchen,Solid Surface Counters,Programmable Thermostat
Exterior / Lot Features
- 1 Garage Spaces. 0 Covered Parking Spaces.
- Lot Dimensions
- Structural Condition
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Blacktop Driveway,Deck,Private Yard,See Remarks. Residential Lot,Secluded.
Cash, Conventional, FHA, VA Loan
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price