Owner says "BRING US AN OFFER!" Don't miss this lovely Colonial home that is situated on a real nice corner lot, along with a detached barn/garage that has a new garage door and opener. Home features 2 porches, along with updates including large custom windows, heating system, roof, electric, and kitchen. Home has 4 to 5 Bedrooms, one currently used as an office and 2 full baths. Home offers a formal Living Room as well as a Den/Family Room off the Dining Room. Home needs cosmetic finishes and has exceptional potential. Selling AS IS. Sale includes refrigerator, stove, washer and dryer. Buyer can apply for 203K renovation loan as the hallway ceiling upstairs needs drywall.
Residential - Single Family, 2 Story
3,010 sq. ft
Yes - 1 space
Cable Available,High Speed Internet Available,Sewer Connected,Water Connected
Detailed Room Information
- Main Level
- Dryer,Dishwasher,Exhaust Fan,Gas Oven,Gas Range,Gas Water Heater,Refrigerator,Range Hood,Washer
- Hardwood, Vinyl, Carpet, Varies
- Gas Heat. Forced Air.
- Additional Interior Features
- Ceiling Fan(s),Den,Separate/Formal Dining Room,Entrance Foyer,Eat-in Kitchen,Separate/Formal Living Room,Home Office,Pantry,Storage,Natural Woodwork,Workshop
Exterior / Lot Features
- 1 Garage Spaces. 0 Covered Parking Spaces.
- Asphalt, Shingle
- Lot Dimensions
- Structural Condition
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Blacktop Driveway,Deck. Residential Lot.
The scores below measure the walkability of the address, access to public transit of the area and the convenience of using a bike on a scale of 1-100
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price