First time on the market in 60+ years! This lovingly maintained 3 bedroom/1 full bath/2 half bath home has a large eat-in kitchen and a spacious, light filled family and dining room with fireplace. The basement is finished with a wet bar area, additional family room, kitchenette, half bathroom and laundry area. Located on a quiet side street with close proximity to stores, restaurants and Rt 590, within the award winning Brighton school district. Showings will begin 9/15/23 at 11:00am and offers will be reviewed on 9/19/23 at 1:00pm.
Residential - Single Family, Ranch, Ranch, 1 Story
1 Full/2 Half
1,298 sq. ft
Yes - 2.5 spaces
Maywood Sec 01 Map
Cable Available,High Speed Internet Available,Sewer Connected,Water Connected
Detailed Room Information
- In Basement
- Built-In Range,Built-In Oven,Dryer,Dishwasher,Electric Cooktop,Disposal,Gas Water Heater,Microwave,Refrigerator,Washer
- Hardwood, Tile, Carpet, Varies
- Central Air
- Gas Heat. Forced Air.
- Additional Interior Features
- Wet Bar,Ceiling Fan(s),Separate/Formal Dining Room,Eat-in Kitchen,Great Room,Pantry,Window Treatments,Main Level Primary
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2.5 Garage Spaces. 0 Covered Parking Spaces.
- Lot Dimensions
- Structural Condition
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Blacktop Driveway,Patio. Residential Lot.
Cash, Conventional, FHA, VA Loan
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price