This spacious split-level home is nestled in a dead-end street with lots of natural views while minutes away from all your favorite amenities (shopping, banks, restaurants and more). It offers 4 bedrooms and 1.5 baths. the lower level bedroom could also be a home office, rec room or guest room. Loads of updates which include: New boiler 2018, complete basement system with transferable warranty 2021, all new windows including glass block in the basement 2021, all new landscape (including the removal of large looming trees and the installation of all new foundation plants and an herb garden 2020, poured concrete patio and charming white picket fence 2021, and just wait till you see the new kitchen...granite countertops, all new cabinetry, new stainless appliances, and more 2019-2020. The 1/2 bath in the lower was just renovated 2022 and don't forget to check out the dry bar in the den! These meticulous owners have even updated to 6-panel interior doors. This house is move-in ready and a perfect place to be in 2023. There are NO delayed negotiations here. Schedule an appointment with your agent today!
Residential - Single Family, 3+ Story, 1 Story
1 Full/1 Half
1,496 sq. ft
Yes - 2.5 spaces
Cable Available,High Speed Internet Available,Sewer Connected,Water Connected
- Dishwasher,Electric Oven,Electric Range,Free-Standing Range,Gas Water Heater,Microwave,Oven,Refrigerator
- Hardwood, Varies
- Gas Heat, Electric Heating. Baseboard, Hot Water.
- Partial,Sump Pump
- Additional Interior Features
- Den,Eat-in Kitchen,Separate/Formal Living Room,Window Treatments,Workshop
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2.5 Garage Spaces. 0 Covered Parking Spaces.
- Wood, Brick, Cedar
- Asphalt, Shingle
- Lot Dimensions
- Structural Condition
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Blacktop Driveway,Fully Fenced,Patio. Corner Lot,Cul-De-Sac.
Cash, Conventional, FHA, VA Loan
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price