24 Furnace StreetWith fruit trees adorning the front yard of our cozy home, it is a short walk with your fishing pole to the Salmon River. We in the middle of the village, yet this house is on a dead end st. and sits back for lots of privacy! This country style house with attributes of yesteryear living! Walk in entrances have large mud rooms for coats and boots. Hardwood flooring throughout, even on the second floor. An attic fan cools the whole house down. 4 bedrooms, good size - not tiny! One, you may want to install a closet organizer system or else this room might be an office. So, possible 2 bedrooms on the first floor and 2 bedrooms upstairs. Previously bdrm in the basement. Great kitchen, tons of storage and cntr top. breakfast bar. For sit-down dinners, fabulous eating nook with windows that surround and can fit a large table for several people.Great location if you are thinking of having a Day Care as there is a fenced in area perfect for animal safety or for children. The garage/barn does need work, when fixed up, is a huge asset to this property. May make a great contractors garage with plenty of upstairs open area. A fenced in chicken coop attached to structure.
Single Family, Cape Cod, 2 Story
1,248 sq. ft
Cable Available,High Speed Internet Available,Sewer Connected,Water Connected
- Dishwasher,Electric Water Heater,Gas Cooktop,Disposal,Microwave,Refrigerator
- Hardwood, Ceramic Tile, Carpet, Varies
- Central Air, Attic Fan
- Gas Heat. Forced Air.
- Full,Partially Finished,Sump Pump
- Additional Interior Features
- Ceiling Fan(s),Entrance Foyer,Eat-in Kitchen,Separate/Formal Living Room,Country Kitchen,Natural Woodwork,Bedroom on Main Level
Exterior / Lot Features
- 0 Covered Parking Spaces.
- Lot Dimensions
- Structural Condition
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Deck,Gravel Driveway. Residential Lot.
Cash, Conventional, Rehab Financing
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price