Absolute Stunning Ranch with full finished basement just about doubling the living space! 24 Everett Dr in Chili has been completely updated with too many upgrades to list. Brand new complete driveway (2020) w/ basketball hoop. To-Die-For remodeled mudroom entry area. New entry doors! New recessed lighting and light fixtures in the kitchen and throughout the entire house! Refinished hardwood floors through-out! Kitchen has stainless steel appliances and tiled backsplash. Large sun-filled family room. Two Completely remodeled (2017) full bathrooms with new tile, vanities, showers and more ! Large closets in the 3 bedrooms and vinyl windows through-out. This home lives like 3000 sq ft with the fully finished walk-out basement that has a new half bathroom, laundry area, playroom, game room, rec room or whatever you wan to use it for: another living room, theatre space etc. New central A/C (2016) New Furnace, humidifier, air cleaner and purifier and Hot water tank (2020), Fully remodeled basement. Walk-out to a large backyard with patio, swing-set, shed and garden ready for the whole family to enjoy! Don't miss this one! Showings start 5/12 @ 10am and negotiations start 5/17 @ 12pm.
Single Family, Ranch, Ranch, 1 Story
2 Full/1 Half
1,550 sq. ft
Yes - 1.5 spaces
Everett Drive Ext
Sewer Connected,Water Connected
Detailed Room Information
- In Basement
- Dryer,Dishwasher,Electric Oven,Electric Range,Gas Water Heater,Refrigerator,Washer
- Hardwood, Tile, See Remarks, Varies
- Central Air
- Gas Heat. Forced Air.
- Full,Finished,Walk-Out Access,Sump Pump
- Additional Interior Features
- Separate/Formal Living Room,Living/Dining Room,Other,See Remarks,Bedroom on Main Level,Bath in Master Bedroom,Main Level Master
Exterior / Lot Features
- 1.5 Garage Spaces. 0 Covered Parking Spaces.
- Lot Dimensions
- Structural Condition
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Blacktop Driveway,Play Structure,Patio. Residential Lot.
Cash, Conventional, FHA, VA Loan
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price