New Farmhouse deco graces this beauty that sits on over 2 acres of privacy just outside the village of Cazenovia. The open foyer with classic staircase welcomes you in where you will find an elegant country-formal dining room and brand new kitchen with walk-in pantry and adjoining laundry room, and updated full bath on the first floor. Take your pick of living rooms on the first floor, or head upstairs where you will find 4 large bedrooms and 1 1/2 updated bathrooms. Lots to do outside where you will find perennial plantings and flowering shrubs, a deck for your enjoyment, a garden ready for late summer harvesting, and a fire pit for starlit evenings. The garage/barn could be used for vehicles or farm animals.This home is perfectly located near the village with its restaurants and shops, Chittenango Creek in your backyard for fishing, Nelson Swamp for hiking and cross country skiing, and easy access to snowmobile corridor trail. Work from home with Spectrum internet and cable available.All updated and ready for you to move in and live your best life.
Single Family, 2 Story
2 Full/1 Half
2,740 sq. ft
Burton Street Elementary
- Gas Oven,Gas Range,Refrigerator
- Hardwood, Ceramic Tile, Laminate, Carpet, Varies
- Electric Heating, Oil. Baseboard, Hot Water.
- Exterior Entry,Full,Walk-Up Access
- Additional Interior Features
- Ceiling Fan(s),Separate/Formal Dining Room,Eat-in Kitchen,Separate/Formal Living Room,Kitchen Island,Walk-In Pantry,Natural Woodwork,High Speed Internet
Exterior / Lot Features
- Lot Dimensions
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Blacktop Driveway,Deck,Propane Tank - Leased. Other,See Remarks.
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price