Beautiful fully updated, move in ready home located in the heart of the Swillburg neighborhood! The first floor has an open layout with hardwood floors. Gorgeous kitchen with custom cabinets, granite counters and high end appliances. Updated baths in 2016. Extensive exterior work including new tear off roof (2016), new siding and windows (2017), rebuilt front porch and new front door (2017). 3 bedrooms upstairs. 1 of the bedrooms was converted into a second floor laundry and a walk-in closet. Excellent owner occupant property or ideal for an investment property. Located close to restaurants, bars, shops, and expressways. Delayed Negotiations- offers due 3/21/23 and 2 pm.
Residential - Single Family, 2 Story
1 Full/1 Half
1,458 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Cable Available,High Speed Internet Available,Sewer Connected,Water Connected
Detailed Room Information
- Upper Level
- Dryer,Dishwasher,Gas Oven,Gas Range,Gas Water Heater,Refrigerator,Washer
- Hardwood, Ceramic Tile, Carpet, Varies
- Gas Heat. Hot Water.
- Additional Interior Features
- Separate/Formal Dining Room,Separate/Formal Living Room,Solid Surface Counters
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. 0 Covered Parking Spaces.
- Wood, Vinyl
- Lot Dimensions
- Structural Condition
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Blacktop Driveway. Near Public Transit,Residential Lot.
The scores below measure the walkability of the address, access to public transit of the area and the convenience of using a bike on a scale of 1-100
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price