Here is a charming, modernized 1830s colonial home in Upstate New York. This spacious home has 5 BD, 2.5 baths and 2,845 SF. Interior features include a large eat-in kitchen, a bar area, dining room, living room, gorgeous pocket doors, curved walls, two staircases to the upstairs, hardwoods throughout and much more. Recent upgrades include a new roof, vinyl siding and insulation. Situated on 2.5 acres, the exterior features include an in-ground pool, a large pool house/work shop, a gazebo and a large yard. This beauty is just waiting for new owners to call it their own! Minutes to the Finger Lakes, shopping, restaurants and 30 minutes to downtown Syracuse. A one-year home warranty included!
Single Family, 2 Story
2 Full/1 Half
2,845 sq. ft
Cable Available,Water Connected
Detailed Room Information
- Main Level
- Dishwasher,Electric Cooktop,Electric Oven,Electric Range,Disposal,Gas Water Heater,Microwave
- Hardwood, Ceramic Tile, Varies
- Gas Heat, Electric Heating. Baseboard.
- Exterior Entry,Full,Walk-Up Access
- Sliding Doors
- Additional Interior Features
- Breakfast Bar,Ceiling Fan(s),Separate/Formal Dining Room,Eat-in Kitchen,Sliding Glass Door(s),Natural Woodwork,Bath in Master Bedroom
Exterior / Lot Features
- 0 Covered Parking Spaces.
- Pool Description
- Indoor,In Ground
- Lot Dimensions
- Structural Condition
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Deck,Fence,Gravel Driveway,Pool,Private Yard,See Remarks. Corner Lot.
Cash, Conventional, FHA, VA Loan
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price