Looking for a cabin in the woods then look no further! This custom-built log home on the west side of Owasco Lake will surely not disappoint. It has an open concept, radiant floor heating, pellet stove, large entertaining kitchen and an additional living space on the lower level with a walk out patio to access the nature just steps away. This 2 bed/3 full bath impeccably maintained log cabin sits on 3+ acres and is tucked in the woods for ultimate relaxation and privacy. The 2-car garage has heat, water, electric, shop space and upstairs storage. The large covered back deck will make you feel like you are in a treehouse. Bordered by a creek with private waterfalls too! Custom built log cabins do not come along often, you are not going to let this one pass you by!
Single Family, 2 Story
1,728 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Town/Scipio Prcl A-2
Detailed Room Information
- Main Level
- Dryer,Dishwasher,Gas Oven,Gas Range,Microwave,Propane Water Heater,Refrigerator,Washer
- Hardwood, Varies
- Propane, Wood, Steam. Radiant.
- Full,Partially Finished,Walk-Out Access
- Sliding Doors
- Accessible Approach with Ramp,Accessible Doors.
- Additional Interior Features
- Ceiling Fan(s),Cathedral Ceiling(s),Eat-in Kitchen,Separate/Formal Living Room,Jetted Tub,Sliding Glass Door(s),Natural Woodwork,Loft,Bath in Master Bedroom
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. 0 Covered Parking Spaces.
- Structural Condition
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Gravel Driveway,Propane Tank - Leased,Private Yard,See Remarks. Agricultural,Irregular Lot,Wooded.
Cash, Conventional, FHA, USDA Loan, VA Loan
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price