As soon as you pass through the custom built gates you'll be entering one of the most unique properties of all times in Central NY. This "getaway" has a pond with both a sleeping bunkhouse and glamping tent around it. Property offers a greenhouse, hot tub, gazebo, fire pit and much more. The 37+ beautiful acres is just outside the western edge of the Village of Marcellus.The Barn Style structure has 5050 square feet. 4 bedrooms, 3 full baths with part of the first floor being the owners photography studio that is 2 stories high. The massive 3rd floor is vacant and has another 3300+ sq ft of unfinished space. This is also 2+ stories high. The walk-out basement is half finished with a Sauna, workout room, work shop, and roughed in plumbing for another full bath. There is plenty of room to park 4+ cars or even store a boat or 2. Only qualified buyers please. Property is to be sold in "As Is" condition.
Single Family, 3+ Story
5,050 sq. ft
Yes - 4 spaces
Cable Available,High Speed Internet Available,Water Connected
K C Heffernan Elementary
C S Driver Middle
Detailed Room Information
- In Basement
- Dryer,Dishwasher,Exhaust Fan,Free-Standing Range,Gas Oven,Gas Range,Microwave,Oven,Range Hood,Tankless Water Heater,Washer
- Hardwood, Ceramic Tile, Carpet, See Remarks, Varies
- Attic Fan
- Gas Heat. Wall Furnace.
- Full,Partially Finished,Walk-Out Access
- Additional Interior Features
- Breakfast Bar,Ceiling Fan(s),Cathedral Ceiling(s),Separate/Formal Living Room,Granite Counters,Living/Dining Room,Skylights,Sauna,Bedroom on Main Level,Loft,Bath in Master Bedroom,Main Level Master,Workshop
Exterior / Lot Features
- 4 Garage Spaces. 0 Covered Parking Spaces.
- Lot Dimensions
- Structural Condition
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Awning(s),Deck,Dock,Gravel Driveway,Hot Tub/Spa,Patio,Private Yard,See Remarks. Agricultural,Irregular Lot,Other,Near Public Transit,See Remarks.
Cash, Conventional, Other, See Remarks
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price