Beautifully maintained and updated home is move-in ready. Many improvements both by previous owner and by current owner, including brand new replacement windows. Hardwoods throughout, including under carpet on second floor. Open front porch and enclosed side sunroom/Florida room. Spacious and level yard includes a shed and an organic garden area. Quiet neighborhood street, yet walking distance to Buckley Road and to the shops, stores and restaurants on Old Liverpool Road. Short distance to beautiful Onondaga Lake parks and easy commutes in all directions with nearby highways and the Thruway. Half bath in basement does not have a sink -sink right around the corner by laundry. Taxes are shown with no exemptions.
Single Family, Cape Cod, 2 Story
1 Full/1 Half
1,260 sq. ft
Yes - 1 space
Cable Available,Sewer Connected,Water Connected
Detailed Room Information
- In Basement
- Dryer,Dishwasher,Gas Oven,Gas Range,Gas Water Heater,Microwave,Refrigerator,Washer
- Hardwood, Ceramic Tile, Laminate, Carpet, Varies
- Central Air
- Gas Heat. Forced Air.
- Accessible Bedroom,Accessible Approach with Ramp,Accessible Entrance.
- Additional Interior Features
- Ceiling Fan(s),Eat-in Kitchen,Separate/Formal Living Room,Natural Woodwork,Bedroom on Main Level,Main Level Master
Exterior / Lot Features
- 1 Garage Spaces. 0 Covered Parking Spaces.
- Brick, Vinyl
- Asphalt, Shingle
- Lot Dimensions
- Structural Condition
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Blacktop Driveway. Near Public Transit,Residential Lot.
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price