WELCOME to 228 Longridge Ave! This beautiful bungalow is renovated top to bottom with countless upgrades and is completely move in ready! This home has 2 bedrooms on the first floor and 1 large master bedroom on the second floor, Brand new kitchen with gorgeous subway tile backsplash and exposed brick, beautifully remodeled bathroom with matching subway tile shower surround, open floor plan on the first floor is flooded with sunlight and has modern waterproof wood plank vinyl flooring. The exterior boasts a brand new architectural roof (tear off), new windows throughout and freshly painted siding, private partially fenced yard and a detached 1.5 car garage. Right around the corner from Wegmans, restaurants, shopping and highways. Don’t miss out on this one! Delayed negotiations until Sunday at 5:00 pm.
Residential - Single Family, Bungalow, Cape Cod, 2 Story
1,413 sq. ft
Yes - 1.5 spaces
Cable Available,High Speed Internet Available,Sewer Connected,Water Connected
Detailed Room Information
- In Basement
- Dishwasher,Exhaust Fan,Gas Cooktop,Gas Water Heater,Range Hood
- Vinyl, Laminate, Carpet, Varies
- Gas Heat. Forced Air.
- Accessible Bedroom.
- Additional Interior Features
- Ceiling Fan(s),Dining Area,Kitchen/Family Room Combo,Natural Woodwork,Bedroom on Main Level,Main Level Master
Exterior / Lot Features
- 1.5 Garage Spaces. 0 Covered Parking Spaces.
- Wood, Metal, Aluminum
- Lot Dimensions
- Structural Condition
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Blacktop Driveway,Fence. Near Public Transit,Rectangular,Residential Lot.
Cash, Conventional, FHA, VA Loan
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price