*Delayed showings until Wednesday, 1/13*. Offers due Friday, 1/15 by 6pm. This lovely cape in the Village of North Syracuse has it all! For starters it has FOUR bedrooms, 2 on the first floor and 2 more on the second floor. The first floor has an open floor plan with hardwood floors and a large picture window looking out onto the front lawn. There is a finished basement that adds approx 700 square feet of living space with a custom bar, great for entertaining guests. There are TWO driveways, one on each side of the home leaving plenty of space for multiple cars, trailers, or RVs. The home is settled towards the end of a dead-end street which ensures very limited traffic. Lastly, to top it all off there is a paved back patio with fire pit that overlooks a huge yard! *Closing date to be on or about 3/29/2021. Was previously under contract but seller couldn't find housing. They are now under contract on a new home so this is back on market! Here's your second chance!
Single Family, Cape Cod, 2 Story
1,080 sq. ft
Yes - 1 space
Cable Available,High Speed Internet Available,Sewer Connected,Water Connected
Roxboro Road Middle
Cicero-North Syracuse High
Detailed Room Information
- In Basement
- Dishwasher,Gas Oven,Gas Range,Gas Water Heater,Microwave,Refrigerator
- Hardwood, Laminate, Carpet, Varies
- Window Unit(s)
- Gas Heat, Electric Heating. Forced Air, Baseboard.
- Additional Interior Features
- Ceiling Fan(s),Eat-in Kitchen,Bedroom on Main Level,Main Level Master
Exterior / Lot Features
- 1 Garage Spaces. 0 Covered Parking Spaces.
- Lot Dimensions
- Structural Condition
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Blacktop Driveway,Patio. Near Public Transit,Residential Lot.
Cash, Conventional, FHA, VA Loan
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price