This adorable home is listed for sale for the first time in more than 47 years. It has been lovingly cared for and offers some nice features. Open living/dining area allows you various floor plans/living space. Nice eat-in kitchen has lots of windows. There's a full bath up and down. Convenient extra large 1st floor laundry and storage room could possibly make for a third bedroom. Wood floors are under the carpet. Small room up could be a computer/sewing area. A charming enclosed front porch and a private rear open porch are an added bonus. Enjoy off street parking, partially fenced yard, and the convenience of schools, shopping, and bus service nearby. Stair lift, in excellent condition, can stay. The storage shed will stay and has electricity to it. Bring your personal touch to make it your own.
Single Family, 2 Story
1,394 sq. ft
Cable Available,Sewer Connected,Water Connected
Detailed Room Information
- Main Level
- Dryer,Electric Oven,Electric Range,Gas Water Heater,Refrigerator,Washer
- Hardwood, Tile, Laminate, Carpet, Varies
- Gas Heat. Forced Air.
- Crawl Space,Exterior Entry,Partial,Walk-Up Access
- Stair Lift,See Remarks.
- Additional Interior Features
- Ceiling Fan(s),Eat-in Kitchen,Separate/Formal Living Room,Living/Dining Room
Exterior / Lot Features
- 0 Covered Parking Spaces.
- Lot Dimensions
- Structural Condition
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Blacktop Driveway,Fence. Near Public Transit,Residential Lot.
Cash, Conventional, FHA, VA Loan
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price