You won't be disappointed with this Cape Cod that has three nice bedrooms with an additional room in the basement. A nice starter house or ideal for renting-you decide it. The brand new roof, newer floor, updated bathroom and beautiful yard add to the perfect location. The enclosed porch is ideal for morning relaxation or evening gatherings. Minutes from I-81 and I-90. Brand new refrigerator has been installed, and new Hot Water Tank and furnace will be installed before the closing with a full purchase price offer. Garage needs little TLC-Sold "As-Is". Offered at a low price, see it and make it yours before it is gone.
Single Family, Cape Cod, 2 Story
1,060 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Sewer Connected,Water Connected
- Gas Cooktop,Gas Water Heater
- Hardwood, Ceramic Tile, Laminate, Varies
- Gas Heat. Hot Water.
- Full,Partially Finished
- Additional Interior Features
- Separate/Formal Dining Room,Eat-in Kitchen,Granite Counters,Bedroom on Main Level
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. 0 Covered Parking Spaces.
- Metal, Aluminum
- Asphalt, Shingle
- Lot Dimensions
- Structural Condition
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Blacktop Driveway. Near Public Transit,Residential Lot.
Cash, Conventional, FHA, VA Loan
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price