This adorable cedar sided 3 bedroom, 2 full bathroom home is loaded with character. The large living room has hardwood floors, a wood burning fireplace, beamed ceiling and a bay window to allow the light to flood in. An updated eat-in kitchen is open to a beautiful four season sunroom that allows easy access to the spacious deck and fully fenced back yard. A bedroom, full bath and additional room that can be used for an office or den completes the first floor. The charming large master bedroom has a reclaimed wood ceiling and stone fireplace. A spacious second bedroom, full bathroom and extra hall storage can also be found on the second floor. Sump pump (2021), home and deck stained (2019), master bedroom windows and front door (2018). Remainder of a one year home warranty can transfer to new owners. Great location with Fairport village, parks, Wegmans and 490 all nearby. Fairport Electric! No delayed negotiations.
Single Family, Cape Cod, 2 Story
1,765 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Rochester Fair Gardens
Cable Available,Sewer Connected,Water Connected
Detailed Room Information
- In Basement
- Dryer,Dishwasher,Electric Oven,Electric Range,Electric Water Heater,Disposal,Microwave,Refrigerator,Washer
- Hardwood, Carpet, Varies
- Central Air, Window Unit(s)
- Gas Heat, Electric Heating. Forced Air, Baseboard.
- Exterior Entry,Full,Walk-Up Access,Sump Pump
- Sliding Doors
- Additional Interior Features
- Entrance Foyer,Eat-in Kitchen,Separate/Formal Living Room,Pantry,Sliding Glass Door(s),Bedroom on Main Level,Programmable Thermostat
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. 0 Covered Parking Spaces.
- Lot Dimensions
- Structural Condition
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Blacktop Driveway,Deck,Fully Fenced. Residential Lot.
Cash, Conventional, FHA, VA Loan
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price