SWEET CAPE-COD located in the quaint Sea Breeze neighborhood of Irondequoit. Partially finished second floor has option for 3rd bedroom and additional square footage. Eat-in kitchen with built-in corner cabinet, white cabinets, new vinyl floor. ALL appliances included. Gleaming hardwood floors, thermal replacement windows, new storm doors. Back yard is fully fenced. Just down the road from Lake Ontario, Irondequoit Bay, parks & restaurants. Delayed negotiations until Monday, March 20, 2023 at 12PM.
Residential - Single Family, Cape Cod, 1 Story
886 sq. ft
Yes - 1 space
Cable Available,High Speed Internet Available,Sewer Connected,Water Connected
Detailed Room Information
- In Basement
- Dryer,Electric Oven,Electric Range,Gas Water Heater,Refrigerator,Washer
- Hardwood, Tile, Carpet, Varies
- Gas Heat. Forced Air.
- Additional Interior Features
- Ceiling Fan(s),Eat-in Kitchen,Separate/Formal Living Room,Window Treatments,Bedroom on Main Level,Main Level Primary
Exterior / Lot Features
- 1 Garage Spaces. 0 Covered Parking Spaces.
- Lot Dimensions
- Structural Condition
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Blacktop Driveway,Fully Fenced. Near Public Transit,Residential Lot.
Cash, Conventional, FHA, VA Loan
The scores below measure the walkability of the address, access to public transit of the area and the convenience of using a bike on a scale of 1-100
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price