You'll love this two-story home with a giant, partially fenced backyard on South Seward Avenue!! This street is a beautiful sight, a neighborhood full of impressive real estate. 221 South Seward Ave stands out among the rest with its clean-cut landscaping and attention to detail with updates all throughout the home. This three-bedroom, one bath home has been attentively taken care of by the current owner for the past few years. The bushes and fence on either side of the home are part of this property. The master bedroom is located on the first floor. First floor laundry. The attic is partially finished and can be used as an extra storage room. A list including many other updates is included in the attachments. Schedule a showing today before its gone!
Residential - Single Family, 2 Story
1,274 sq. ft
Yes - 1 space
Sewer Connected,Water Available
Detailed Room Information
- Main Level
- Electric Water Heater,Gas Cooktop,Microwave,Refrigerator
- Hardwood, Laminate, Carpet, Varies
- Window Unit(s)
- Gas Heat. .
- Additional Interior Features
- Separate/Formal Dining Room,Separate/Formal Living Room,Natural Woodwork,Bedroom on Main Level
Exterior / Lot Features
- 1 Garage Spaces. 0 Covered Parking Spaces.
- Shingle, Membrane, Rubber
- Lot Dimensions
- Structural Condition
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Blacktop Driveway,Fence. Near Public Transit.
Cash, Conventional, FHA, VA Loan
The scores below measure the walkability of the address, access to public transit of the area and the convenience of using a bike on a scale of 1-100
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price