Gorgeous 3 bedroom and 2 full bath Ranch home set in a wonderful neighborhood setting. This 2003 built home checks all the boxes from the first floor master bedroom with tray ceiling, ensuite full master bathroom, and walk-in closet. There is central air-conditioning to enjoy in the summers and a gas fireplace to relax by in the winters. Park in the attached 2-car garage fully equipped with a 14-50R Socket for electric vehicle charging. You'll love the full-size basement spanning the length of the home, offering plenty of extra living space with big windows and already insulated ready to be finished. So light and bright throughout this home with its many windows. There is cathedral ceilings in the living room, first-floor laundry, and a sliding glass door leading out to the backyard. Enjoy your time on the back deck in the warm months ahead!
Residential - Single Family, Ranch, Ranch, 1 Story
1,187 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Cable Available,High Speed Internet Available,Sewer Connected,Water Connected
Detailed Room Information
- Main Level
- Dishwasher,Gas Cooktop,Disposal,Gas Oven,Gas Range,Gas Water Heater,Microwave,Refrigerator
- Hardwood, Varies
- Central Air
- Gas Heat. Forced Air.
- Full,Sump Pump
- Sliding Doors
- Additional Interior Features
- Breakfast Bar,Ceiling Fan(s),Cathedral Ceiling(s),Separate/Formal Living Room,Other,See Remarks,Sliding Glass Door(s),Bedroom on Main Level,Main Level Primary
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. 0 Covered Parking Spaces.
- Lot Dimensions
- Structural Condition
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Blacktop Driveway,Deck. Rectangular,Residential Lot.
Cash, Conventional, FHA, USDA Loan, VA Loan
The scores below measure the walkability of the address, access to public transit of the area and the convenience of using a bike on a scale of 1-100
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price