Impeccably maintained 3-4 Bed, 1.5 Bath Stately Colonial! Craftsmanship abounds with walnut woodwork & crown molding, leaded glass windows, hardwood floors and solid French doors! Entertainment sized living room with gas fireplace & formal dining room plus beautiful sun room for den/ office! Custom honey toned Cherry Kitchen cabinetry with (Quartz counters, stone backsplash, 5 burner gas range top, vinyl plank flooring: all 2019) and a cozy sun-filled Breakfast room! Convenient 1st floor laundry and 1/2 bath. Massive Owners bedroom with gas insert fireplace & 2 closets. 2 additional bedrooms plus 2nd sunroom which has option for 4th bedroom. All newer 2nd floor vinyl windows. Walk up attic for great storage. Basement glass block windows: 2018, Boiler: 2012, Re roof: 2019. Detached 2 car garage. Rear yard overlooks open, green area and just a stone's throw from Centennial Park!
Residential - Single Family, Traditional, 2 Story
1 Full/1 Half
2,236 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Cable Available,High Speed Internet Available,Sewer Connected,Water Connected
Detailed Room Information
- Main Level
- Built-In Range,Built-In Oven,Dryer,Dishwasher,Electric Oven,Electric Range,Gas Cooktop,Disposal,Gas Water Heater,Microwave,Refrigerator,Washer
- Hardwood, Laminate, Varies
- Gas Heat, Steam. Hot Water.
- Additional Interior Features
- Breakfast Area,Ceiling Fan(s),Separate/Formal Dining Room,Entrance Foyer,Separate/Formal Living Room,Granite Counters,Natural Woodwork,Window Treatments
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. 0 Covered Parking Spaces.
- Lot Dimensions
- Structural Condition
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Blacktop Driveway,Fence. Residential Lot.
Cash, Conventional, FHA, VA Loan
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price