Opportunity is knocking are you answering? This 1,644-square-foot home in Rochester has SO.MUCH.POTENTIAL! The first floor of this home has multiple living spaces including the enclosed front porch, a large living area at the front of the home, a smaller room just behind it with a fireplace which would make a very cozy den or reading room, and then another enclosed back porch which could be a great dining area! The kitchen has white cabinets with plenty of storage and matching stainless steel appliances. The second floor has 3 spacious bedrooms with beautiful hardwood flooring, an enclosed deck that could be a great closet or office, and a full bathroom. Up just one more floor and youll find the homes 4th bedroom which is very spacious and private. Out back is a manageable-sized green yard and a one-car detached garage. Whether youre looking for a home to put some sweat equity into while you make it yours, or your next investment opportunity, dont miss out on this one.
Residential - Single Family, 2 Story
1 Full/1 Half
Aluminum siding,Metal,Vinyl siding
1,644 sq. ft
Yes - 1 space
Cable Available,Sewer Connected,Water Connected
Detailed Room Information
- In Basement
- Appliances Negotiable,Dryer,Dishwasher,Gas Oven,Gas Range,Gas Water Heater,Microwave,Refrigerator,Washer
- Hardwood, Tile, Vinyl, Varies
- Gas Heat, Electric Heating, Steam. Baseboard.
- Sliding Doors
- Additional Interior Features
- Ceiling Fan(s),Separate/Formal Dining Room,Eat-in Kitchen,Separate/Formal Living Room,Sliding Glass Door(s)
Exterior / Lot Features
- 1 Garage Spaces. 0 Covered Parking Spaces.
- Metal, Vinyl, Aluminum
- Lot Dimensions
- Structural Condition
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Blacktop Driveway,Patio. Near Public Transit,Residential Lot.
Cash, Conventional, FHA, VA Loan
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price