Oneida Lake yet affordable. Updated Kitchen has Hard surface counters,and newer appliances. Master bedroom with bath and walk out balcony for morning coffee. shinning knotty pine woodwork,Large new windows and doors, New Decks, Landscaping and stone walk way. Public Sewer and water. Enjoy all the spectacular views, Sandy lake bottom for swimming and bringing in your boat. The matching shed has 220 electric, for work shop ect. Lots of parking for you and guests. Open great room, kithchen,living room and dining all looking at the lake. Pellet stove in greatroom for extra economical heat source. Perfect for all year round living.. Still a bit of work being done, No showings until 8/10/2020. No Negotiations until 8/14/2020.
Residential - Single Family, 3+ Story, 1 Story
Aluminum siding,Metal,Vinyl siding
1,864 sq. ft
Cable Available,High Speed Internet Available,Sewer Connected,Water Connected
Detailed Room Information
- Upper Level
- Dryer,Electric Oven,Electric Range,Electric Water Heater,Free-Standing Range,Oven,Refrigerator,Washer
- Hardwood, Tile, Laminate, Carpet, Varies
- Electric Heating, Oil. Forced Air, Baseboard, See Remarks, Wall Furnace.
- Accessible Bedroom.
- Additional Interior Features
- Ceiling Fan(s),Eat-in Kitchen,Separate/Formal Living Room,Kitchen/Family Room Combo,Living/Dining Room,Solid Surface Counters,Natural Woodwork,Bedroom on Main Level,Main Level Master
Exterior / Lot Features
- 0 Covered Parking Spaces.
- Metal, Vinyl, Aluminum
- Lot Dimensions
- Structural Condition
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Balcony,Deck,Gravel Driveway. Rectangular.
Cash, Conventional, FHA, USDA Loan, VA Loan
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price