Looking for a great, affordable 4 bedroom, 2 bath home in the city of Cortland? Walking distance to Cortland High School, Randall School and Field, and Beaudry Park. Walk down to Main St for all services and restaurants. The perfect place to raise a family. Nice private yard with woods for privacy. Spacious 1.5 car garage. Enclosed back porch with wood stove for enjoying many nights, Spring, Summer or Fall. Three (3) first floor bedrooms with full bath, extra room for office or den. Full bedroom and bath on upper level offering great privacy. Beautiful hardwood floors. So much to offer. This house is a must see!!! It won't last long.
Residential - Single Family, Cape Cod, 1 Story
1,666 sq. ft
Yes - 1.5 spaces
Franklin P Saunders
Sewer Connected,Water Connected
Detailed Room Information
- In Basement
- Electric Oven,Electric Range,Gas Water Heater,Refrigerator
- Hardwood, Vinyl, Varies
- Wall Unit(s), Window Unit(s)
- Gas Heat. Forced Air.
- Additional Interior Features
- Den,Separate/Formal Dining Room,Separate/Formal Living Room,Country Kitchen,Natural Woodwork,Bedroom on Main Level,Bath in Primary Bedroom
Exterior / Lot Features
- 1.5 Garage Spaces. 0 Covered Parking Spaces.
- Lot Dimensions
- Structural Condition
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Gravel Driveway. Residential Lot.
Cash, Conventional, FHA, VA Loan
The scores below measure the walkability of the address, access to public transit of the area and the convenience of using a bike on a scale of 1-100
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price