Stunning Victorian home known as Boyer Cottage Estate was taken down board by board from Wells College campus and rebuilt at this site in 1987. Live just 1 mile out of the village and enjoy the grand views, beautiful gardens and wildlife. Live in a home that holds all of its old beautiful details, while the kitchens and bathrooms have been pleasantly updated. Home boasts possible main level master suite, 3 season sun porch with phenomenal views, stone patio off kitchen with an outdoor kitchen and fireplace, and an irrigated field ready for you to plant hops or grapes. Sportsman paradise.
Single Family, Victorian, 2 Story
3 Full/1 Half
2,407 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Water Ebert & Adele Ebert
Cable Available,High Speed Internet Available
Detailed Room Information
- Main Level
- Dryer,Dishwasher,Gas Oven,Gas Range,Microwave,Propane Water Heater,Refrigerator,Washer
- Hardwood, Ceramic Tile, Varies
- Wall Unit(s)
- Electric Heating, Propane. Baseboard, Hot Water, Wall Furnace.
- Full,Partially Finished,Walk-Out Access
- Additional Interior Features
- Ceiling Fan(s),Cathedral Ceiling(s),Separate/Formal Dining Room,Entrance Foyer,Eat-in Kitchen,Separate/Formal Living Room,Home Office,Kitchen Island,Other,Pantry,See Remarks,Main Level Master,Workshop
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. 0 Covered Parking Spaces.
- Metal, Asphalt
- Structural Condition
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Barbecue,Gravel Driveway,Propane Tank - Leased,Patio. Other,See Remarks.
Cash, Conventional, FHA, VA Loan
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price