Welcome home to this stately, historic, Sedgewick home known as " Highgrove". This renovated, 3 story home has 4 bedrooms, 2.5 baths, den, second floor laundry, beautiful hardwoods, custom kitchen, 3 gas fireplaces including one in the master suite. Master suite boasts built-ins and French doors to sleeping Porch. Large level yard with patio.
Residential - Single Family, 2 Story, 3+ Story
2 Full/1 Half
3,508 sq. ft
Yes - 1 space
Cable Available,High Speed Internet Available,Sewer Connected,Water Connected
Detailed Room Information
- Upper Level
- Dryer,Dishwasher,Exhaust Fan,Freezer,Gas Oven,Gas Range,Gas Water Heater,Microwave,Refrigerator,Range Hood,Washer
- Hardwood, Tile, Ceramic Tile, Carpet, Varies
- Central Air
- Gas Heat. Forced Air.
- Additional Interior Features
- Ceiling Fan(s),Den,Separate/Formal Dining Room,Entrance Foyer,Eat-in Kitchen,Solid Surface Counters,Skylights,Natural Woodwork
Exterior / Lot Features
- 1 Garage Spaces. 0 Covered Parking Spaces.
- Asphalt, Shingle
- Lot Dimensions
- Structural Condition
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Blacktop Driveway,Fence,Patio. Near Public Transit,Rectangular,Residential Lot.
Cash, Conventional, FHA, VA Loan
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price