**Multiple offers received. Seller is requesting best and final offers from all parties by Tuesday 11/14/23 at 4PM.** Excellent opportunity to own a 3 bedroom 1,686 sq ft colonial with hardwood floors throughout much of home. Home features spacious living room and spacious family room with an abundance of natural light throughout. Living room situated toward front of home has potential to be utilized as a fourth bedroom. Eat-in kitchen offers plenty of cabinet and counter space. Formal dining room provides great space to entertain. Front porch gives nice separate space to get away, read and relax. Insulated detached garage makes excellent space for a workshop or simply for storage and to keep the car free of snow on winter mornings. Allows for manageable commute to Syracuse, Liverpool, Clay, or Oswego. Don't miss out on this opportunity!
Residential - Single Family, 2 Story
1,686 sq. ft
Yes - 1 space
- Dryer,Dishwasher,Electric Oven,Electric Range,Gas Water Heater,Microwave,Refrigerator,Washer
- Hardwood, Laminate, Carpet, Varies
- Gas Heat. Forced Air.
- Additional Interior Features
- Separate/Formal Dining Room,Entrance Foyer,Eat-in Kitchen,Separate/Formal Living Room
Exterior / Lot Features
- 1 Garage Spaces. 1 Parking Spaces. 0 Covered Parking Spaces. Detached,Electricity,Workshop in Garage.
- Lot Dimensions
- Structural Condition
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Blacktop Driveway. Corner Lot,Residential Lot.
Cash, Conventional, FHA, VA Loan
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price