Recently updated home including a furnace, replaced less than 3 years ago, and a new roof, within the past 6 months. Featuring a renovated kitchen, updated flooring, and fresh paint. The garage is extremely spacious and can be used for additional storage or as a workshop. Located in a very convenient location within walking distance from many stores. The back porch has been converted into additional living space and currently serves as a laundry room. Property is tenant occupied and brings in a yearly rental income of $14,400. Net Operating income is around $6,957. Cap Rate of 5.39%. Tenant is on a month to month lease.
Single Family, Cape Cod, 2 Story
1,330 sq. ft
Yes - 1 space
West Genesee Park
Sewer Connected,Water Connected
- Gas Cooktop,Gas Oven,Gas Range,Gas Water Heater,Refrigerator
- Hardwood, Tile, Vinyl, Varies
- Gas Heat. Forced Air.
- Additional Interior Features
- Separate/Formal Dining Room,Separate/Formal Living Room,Bedroom on Main Level
Exterior / Lot Features
- 1 Garage Spaces. 0 Covered Parking Spaces.
- Lot Dimensions
- Structural Condition
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Blacktop Driveway. Other,Rectangular,See Remarks.
Cash, Conventional, FHA, VA Loan
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price