First time ever on the market, this one-owner 5 bedroom home boasts plenty of potential and a desirable location! Located in the Sherwood knolls community which is walking distance to the West Genesee High School & fields, and nearby shopping and highways. Upon entering you will appreciate the hardwood floors throughout, a large family room with wood burning fireplace and loads of natural light. The kitchen has newer appliances and an open layout adjoining to a potential dining or living space!First floor living is possible with a full bathroom and bedroom on this level also.The second floor continues with hardwood floors, four bedrooms, an abundance of closets and storage, and a full bathroom. An enclosed porch off the back of the home provides an enjoyable space to entertain or relax.Within the last 2 years the homeowners have updated to new vinyl siding, all exterior doors replaced, all new windows, screens and blinds, new vinyl privacy fence & more. Showings start immediately!
Single Family, 2 Story
1,906 sq. ft
Yes - 1 space
Cable Available,High Speed Internet Available,Sewer Connected,Water Connected
Detailed Room Information
- In Basement
- Dishwasher,Gas Water Heater,Refrigerator
- Hardwood, Tile, Laminate, Varies
- Central Air
- Gas Heat, Electric Heating. Forced Air, Baseboard.
- Full,Walk-Out Access
- Sliding Doors
- Additional Interior Features
- Breakfast Area,Ceiling Fan(s),Separate/Formal Dining Room,Kitchen/Family Room Combo,Sliding Glass Door(s),Solid Surface Counters,Bedroom on Main Level
Exterior / Lot Features
- 1 Garage Spaces. 0 Covered Parking Spaces.
- Lot Dimensions
- Structural Condition
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Blacktop Driveway,Fence. Near Public Transit,Residential Lot.
Cash, Conventional, FHA, VA Loan
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price