Enjoy this spacious stucco house with great opportunities. 3/4 bedrooms 1.5 baths. The third floor adds 200 sf for the 4th bedroom making it almost 2200 sf in total. Maple kitchen cabinets, appliances and furnace are 8 yrs. old. Hardwood floors and natural wood throughout the house. Thermal windows, skylight, new central A/C, interior paint, ceiling fans, bath vanity are newer touches. The first floor has a large living room with fireplace, bow and picture windows, a formal dining room, a family room and office or game room. The back of the house was converted from a dentists office to a 2.5 car garage, workshop area, a hot tub room and a large parking area with a basketball court. Close to the Irondequoit border, it's convenient to expressway and shopping. First showings begin on Saturday 12-12-20 at 10 am. One group at a time. Don't forget your mask.
Residential - Single Family, 3+ Story
1 Full/1 Half
1,966 sq. ft
Yes - 2.5 spaces
Cable Available,High Speed Internet Available,Sewer Connected,Water Connected
Detailed Room Information
- In Basement
- Dryer,Dishwasher,Electric Oven,Electric Range,Disposal,Gas Water Heater,Microwave,Refrigerator,Washer
- Hardwood, Marble, Ceramic Tile, Carpet, Varies
- Central Air
- Gas Heat. Forced Air.
- Additional Interior Features
- Ceiling Fan(s),Separate/Formal Dining Room,Separate/Formal Living Room,Home Office,Hot Tub/Spa,Skylights,Natural Woodwork,Window Treatments,Programmable Thermostat,Workshop
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2.5 Garage Spaces. 0 Covered Parking Spaces.
- Stucco, Brick
- Asphalt, Shingle, Membrane, Rubber
- Hot Tub
- Lot Dimensions
- Structural Condition
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Blacktop Driveway,Hot Tub/Spa. Corner Lot,Near Public Transit,Residential Lot.
Cash, Conventional, FHA, VA Loan
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price