This home features a concrete driveway, new hardwood floors through out the first floor. Two large living areas, the first room is open to the dining room with original beams and cathedral ceiling, the second living space has abundant natural light. Full bath and large laundry room on the first floor, laundry room has many cabinets and shelving for your storage needs. Enclosed porch on front of home, with a oversized storage bench, great place for the kids to unload those backpacks, coats and boots before coming into the home. Kitchen has plentiful counter space, kitchen island and pull outs in lower cabinets. In 2005 a new master suite was added with that walk in closet, full bathroom with a relaxing whirlpool tub to enjoy after a long day. If you have individuals in your home that enjoy a bath or a long shower, no worries with a new tankless hot water heater. Spacious yard that is private and fenced in. Now to the mechanical features, as mentioned above, tankless hot water heater, new gas furnace in 2016, 200 amp electrical service, newer roof, joists installed under 1st floor of home, water lines are now copper and waste lines are PVC.
Single Family, Cape Cod, 2 Story
1,456 sq. ft
Yes - 1 space
Sewer Connected,Water Connected
Detailed Room Information
- Main Level
- Electric Oven,Electric Range,Gas Water Heater,Refrigerator,Tankless Water Heater
- Hardwood, Tile, Carpet, Varies
- Gas Heat. Forced Air.
- Additional Interior Features
- Ceiling Fan(s),Cathedral Ceiling(s),Separate/Formal Dining Room,Separate/Formal Living Room,Jetted Tub,Kitchen Island,Living/Dining Room,Skylights,Natural Woodwork,Window Treatments,Bath in Master Bedroom
Exterior / Lot Features
- 1 Garage Spaces. 0 Covered Parking Spaces.
- Lot Dimensions
- Structural Condition
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Concrete Driveway,Fully Fenced,Patio.
Cash, Conventional, Rehab Financing
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price