Rare find in East Syracuse, this property has designated zoning of GC, general commercial. The owner races homing pigeons so there are two pigeon coops on the lot. You can look, but please do not open any doors or gates. There are a couple of roosters and chickens also in the fenced in portion of the backyard. The house contains 4-5 bedrooms which could be used for bedrooms and or offices, exercise room, or leave it to your imagination! The bathroom and the kitchen have been updated. This home feels a lot larger than the square footage listed. Price to sell quickly!
Residential - Single Family, 1 Story
1,076 sq. ft
Sewer Connected,Water Connected
Detailed Room Information
- Main Level
- Dishwasher,Electric Oven,Electric Range,Gas Water Heater,Refrigerator
- Hardwood, Ceramic Tile, Vinyl, Laminate, Varies
- Gas Heat. Forced Air.
- Additional Interior Features
- Cathedral Ceiling(s),Eat-in Kitchen,Country Kitchen,Bedroom on Main Level,Main Level Primary,Primary Suite
Exterior / Lot Features
- 0 Covered Parking Spaces.
- Lot Dimensions
- Structural Condition
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Gravel Driveway. Near Public Transit.
Cash, Conventional, FHA, VA Loan
The scores below measure the walkability of the address, access to public transit of the area and the convenience of using a bike on a scale of 1-100
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price