Charming Cape with numerous updates, gorgeous backyard with lakeviews and wonderful shared lake access up the street! The house boasts hardwoods throughout, 2 remodeled full bathrooms, 1st floor laundry, a wonderful breezeway/mudroom/sunroom w/cork flooring, newer replacement windows throughout, radiant floor heat in 2nd floor bathroom, new gutters w/leaf guards and new stainless appliances. The first floor office could be used as a 4th bedroom. The entire walk-out lower level with full windows could be converted to additional livable space. The lake access at Widewater Lane includes a parking area, large permanent dock, swim float, and boat mooring rights.
Single Family, Cape Cod, 2 Story
1,918 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Detailed Room Information
- Main Level
- Dryer,Dishwasher,Electric Cooktop,Electric Oven,Electric Range,Electric Water Heater,Refrigerator,Washer,Water Softener Owned,Water Purifier
- Hardwood, Ceramic Tile, See Remarks, Varies
- Electric Heating. Baseboard.
- Full,Walk-Out Access,Sump Pump
- Sliding Doors
- Additional Interior Features
- Separate/Formal Dining Room,Entrance Foyer,Home Office,Sliding Glass Door(s),Bedroom on Main Level,Workshop
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. 0 Covered Parking Spaces.
- Wood, Metal, Aluminum
- Asphalt, Shingle
- Lot Dimensions
- Structural Condition
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Blacktop Driveway,Deck,Dock,See Remarks. Views.
Cash, Conventional, FHA, VA Loan
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price