STOP and READ! This might say 2 bedrooms but this house has 3rd room can very easily converted to a 3rd large bedroom with big Closets. This home has 2 large living areas and newer kitchen and 1st floor Laundry, Hardwood floors, beautiful Fireplace, bright and open floor plan. Lot is a gardeners dream, 100's of flowers and monthly different flowers bloom. This home is in much desired location just outside of the village of Liverpool, so no Village Taxes. Owner, she loves her flowers and has her unique Artist Flare. Came take a look and fall in love with this wonderful home.
Single Family, Ranch, Ranch, 1 Story
1,986 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
High Speed Internet Available,Sewer Connected,Water Connected
Detailed Room Information
- Main Level
- Built-In Range,Built-In Oven,Dryer,Dishwasher,Exhaust Fan,Gas Cooktop,Gas Water Heater,Microwave,Refrigerator,Range Hood,Washer
- Hardwood, Ceramic Tile, Laminate, Varies
- Gas Heat, Electric Heating. Baseboard, Hot Water.
- Sliding Doors
- Accessible Bedroom,No Stairs,Accessible Doors.
- Additional Interior Features
- Ceiling Fan(s),Cathedral Ceiling(s),Entrance Foyer,Eat-in Kitchen,Separate/Formal Living Room,Granite Counters,Living/Dining Room,Pantry,Sliding Glass Door(s),Natural Woodwork,Bedroom on Main Level,Main Level Master
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. 0 Covered Parking Spaces.
- Metal, Stone, Aluminum
- Lot Dimensions
- Structural Condition
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Blacktop Driveway,Fence,Patio,Private Yard,See Remarks. Near Public Transit,Residential Lot,Wooded.
Cash, Conventional, FHA, VA Loan
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price