It's your lucky day! Prepare to be impressed as you tour this beautifully renovated 4 bedroom 2 full bath home in the coveted Dewittshire neighborhood. Old meets New - leaded glass and crystal hardware combine with modern technology and a functional floor plan. The kitchen is a step up from the rest with stainless appliances, butcher block counters, new cabinetry, vintage pantry. and a moveable island that conveys. There is a spacious living room and a coffee/conversation/dining area with built-in banquette and wet bar that leads to the new 22'X14' deck. A bonus room offers additional dining, play or office space. Two bedrooms and a full bath complete the first floor. Refinished hardwoods throughout. Upstairs you'll find the gorgeous owners suite with vaulted ceiling, dual walk-in closets and full bath with double vanities and glass shower barn door. There is also a huge additional bedroom. This home is flooded with natural light and offers tons of storage space! 2170sf with additional square footage in the partially finished walkout basement. Fully fenced yard and water view on a rare double lot. Jamesville Dewitt schools. A total charmer!
Residential - Single Family, 2 Story
2,170 sq. ft
Yes - 1 space
Cable Available,High Speed Internet Available,Sewer Connected,Water Connected
Detailed Room Information
- In Basement
- Dryer,Dishwasher,Electric Oven,Electric Range,Gas Water Heater,Refrigerator,Washer
- Hardwood, Laminate, Carpet, Varies
- Gas Heat. Forced Air.
- Full,Partially Finished,Walk-Out Access
- Additional Interior Features
- Wet Bar,Ceiling Fan(s),Cathedral Ceiling(s),Separate/Formal Dining Room,Entrance Foyer,Eat-in Kitchen,Separate/Formal Living Room,Kitchen/Family Room Combo,Pantry,Solid Surface Counters,Natural Woodwork,Bedroom on Main Level,Programmable Thermostat
Exterior / Lot Features
- 1 Garage Spaces. 0 Covered Parking Spaces.
- Lot Dimensions
- Structural Condition
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Blacktop Driveway,Deck,Fully Fenced. Residential Lot,Wooded.
Cash, Conventional, FHA, VA Loan
The scores below measure the walkability of the address, access to public transit of the area and the convenience of using a bike on a scale of 1-100
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price