Original Classic One Owner Ramblewood Colonial Awaits! Home Features 4 Bedrooms, 2.5 Baths and a very long list of Modifications, Upgrades and Updates. You can't help to admire its curb appeal as you ascend the steps onto the newly epoxy'd front porch. Entryway leads to a Formal Living Room, 1/2 bath, Living Room, Formal Dining Room and Large Kitchen with Custom Cabinetry, Built In Appliances, Wine Fridge and Service, Granite Counter Tops, Lighting and More. Cozy up in the Family Room with Wood Stove or Step into the Heated Florida Room or out onto the deck which overlooks a garden oasis and backs up to the woods. Spacious Primary Bedroom with Changing Area and Full Bath. Good Sized Secondary Bedrooms, Updated Bath and Hardwoods Throughout. Truly a Must See! Must Have Preapproval or Proof of Funds to Schedule.
Residential - Single Family, 2 Story
2 Full/1 Half
2,108 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
High Speed Internet Available,Sewer Connected,Water Connected
Detailed Room Information
- Main Level
- Electric Oven,Electric Range,Gas Water Heater,Microwave
- Hardwood, Ceramic Tile, Varies
- Central Air
- Gas Heat, Electric Heating. Baseboard.
- Full,Sump Pump
- Additional Interior Features
- Breakfast Bar,Ceiling Fan(s),Entrance Foyer,Eat-in Kitchen,Separate/Formal Living Room,Granite Counters,Bath in Primary Bedroom,Workshop
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. 0 Covered Parking Spaces.
- Stone, Vinyl
- Lot Dimensions
- Structural Condition
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Blacktop Driveway,Patio.
Cash, Conventional, FHA, VA Loan
The scores below measure the walkability of the address, access to public transit of the area and the convenience of using a bike on a scale of 1-100
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price