From the stunning curb appeal to the pride of ownership from the original owners, this is the gem you have been awaiting in ESM. Long admired, this expanded cape cod not only has amazing curb appeal but is move-in ready! Updated eat-in cherry kitchen with solid surface counters and formal dining room with closet that could be used as 4th bedroom if needed. Two full bathrooms with upgraded tub/shower, three spacious bedrooms with loads of closets (1 cedar lined), formal living room with 4 large casement windows and an enclosed three season sunporch off the back of the two car, heated garage. Poured concrete walled basement with Bilco door access to rear yard. Large unfinished area above garage with windowed dormer and pull down stairs that is great storage area or future expansion of the master bedroom. Dual heating system: forced air with central air and hot water baseboard. Hardwoods throughout, Comfort vinyl replacement windows, newer doors, whole house generator and a large shed with overhead door.
Residential - Single Family, Cape Cod, 1 Story
1,344 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Cable Available,Sewer Connected,Water Connected
Pine Grove Middle
East Syracuse-Minoa Central High
Detailed Room Information
- In Basement
- Dryer,Electric Oven,Electric Range,Disposal,Gas Water Heater,Microwave,Refrigerator,Washer
- Hardwood, Ceramic Tile, Varies
- Central Air
- Gas Heat, Electric Heating. Forced Air, Baseboard.
- Exterior Entry,Full,Walk-Up Access
- Additional Interior Features
- Cedar Closet(s),Ceiling Fan(s),Separate/Formal Dining Room,Eat-in Kitchen,Separate/Formal Living Room,Solid Surface Counters,Natural Woodwork,Bedroom on Main Level,Workshop
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. 0 Covered Parking Spaces.
- Lot Dimensions
- Structural Condition
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Blacktop Driveway. Other,Rectangular,See Remarks.
Cash, Conventional, FHA, VA Loan
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price