This is your golden opportunity! Buyer financing fell through so this is back on the market! Act fast so you don't miss out! Adorable 3 bedroom home on quiet cul-de-sac in beautiful Manlius. Easy walking to stores and park. Sought after Fayetteville-Manlius School District. Same owner for last 60 years. Lovely yard with no houses behind. Nice size living room, large family room and breakfast nook in kitchen. There is also (432 sq. ft.) more living space for office/man cave etc. above the garage. Follow the gravel path to stairway and stop to enjoy the view from the balcony. With a bit of TLC and your touches and you will make this house your home.
Single Family, Ranch, Ranch, 1 Story
1,122 sq. ft
Yes - 1 space
Sewer Connected,Water Connected
- Dryer,Electric Oven,Electric Range,Electric Water Heater,Refrigerator,Washer
- Tile, Carpet, Varies
- Gas Heat. Forced Air.
- Crawl Space
- Additional Interior Features
- Eat-in Kitchen,Separate/Formal Living Room,Other,See Remarks,Bedroom on Main Level
Exterior / Lot Features
- 1 Garage Spaces. 0 Covered Parking Spaces.
- Lot Dimensions
- Structural Condition
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Blacktop Driveway,Balcony. Cul-De-Sac,Flood Zone.
Cash, Conventional, FHA, VA Loan
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price