This is the PERFECT bungalow/cape! Move in and do nothing!! The kitchen was redone in 2021, roof was a tear off in 2015 to include the metal roof on the garage. You enter the home into an enclosed porch, once you enter the living room you see the updates but still enjoy the "old charm". A butcher block island leads you into the dinning room. One bedroom on the first floor and a "master suite" on the second level. The back boasts a one car detached garage and a partial fenced in back yard. The driveway was redone in 2019. All appliances remain. Delayed Negotiations: 9/3/23 at 6:00PM. Open House: Saturday, 9/2, from 11:00-2:00PM.
Residential - Single Family, Bungalow, Cape Cod, 1 Story
Aluminum siding,Metal,Vinyl siding
1,086 sq. ft
Yes - 1 space
Bierbrauer & Morey
High Speed Internet Available,Sewer Connected,Water Connected
- Dryer,Dishwasher,Gas Oven,Gas Range,Gas Water Heater,Microwave,Refrigerator,Washer
- Hardwood, Laminate, Carpet, Varies
- Window Unit(s)
- Gas Heat. Forced Air.
- Additional Interior Features
- Dining Area,Entrance Foyer,Eat-in Kitchen,Kitchen Island,Bedroom on Main Level
Exterior / Lot Features
- 1 Garage Spaces. 0 Covered Parking Spaces.
- Metal, Vinyl, Aluminum
- Asphalt, Shingle
- Lot Dimensions
- Structural Condition
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Blacktop Driveway,Fence,Patio. Near Public Transit,Residential Lot.
Cash, Conventional, FHA, USDA Loan, VA Loan
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price